Several Thousand Words, 500 followers

I do not have time to write of the experience of graduating, but here are the pictures worth the proverbial words, and at the bottom, an easter egg containing the link to several thousand words more, for those of you have been waiting patiently. I would also like to say thanks to everyone who has followed the blog over the past four years - you added up to FIVE HUNDRED, the day I graduated. It was serendipitous, and was crucial in my decision to release the dissertation link to everyone. Thanks for making a guy in an office in Edmonton feel like the world was watching.
 
 
 





Comments

  1. WOOT!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GRADUATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending heartfelt congratulations! It is a long road. I do love the hooding ceremony. Chuckled at the goggles with your academic robe.
    --Kate B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, I just can't express how happy I am about your success. It's a great day for all of us, steampunk fans. Thank you so much for your effort, knowledge and insight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mike! There is so much honour and pride in knowing you and being your friend through these years. I may not have a thousand words but I have three:

    Hell ya Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to do my dissertation in Steampunk one day! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts